Another product as been added to the Jaclyn L Heirloom Collection!! These prints feel like a fine art matte and beautiful image all in one. This prints are thick frame-ready prints with a textured matte eggshell finish.
I love these!
I’d like to share with you some of my favorite things!! ( 8 to be exact)
1. PARIS!! I think it’s safe to say that I’m obsessed with Paris and all things french. The language, the food, the architecture, the romance and the history… I could go on!
2. I love murder mystery novels but James Patterson is my guilty pleasure. There’s nothing better than sitting on the couch on a Sunday and blazing through one of his novels.
3. White House | Black Market is my favorite store of all time! I will gladly take deposits in the form of WHBM gift cards. :)
4. Who said diamonds are a girls best friend? Pearls are where it’s at! I never leave the house without my pearls.
5. I’m a huge movie buff. Mr. L and I have over 400 movies in our DVD collection (Crazy, right!?) Twister is by far my favorite movie. My favorite childhood movie is Labyrinth (yes, the David Bowie movie!) followed by Clue. Mr. L & I love watching horror flicks – especially if they start out with 5 teens going into the woods.
6. I’m a die hard New England Patriots Fan. I’m so much of a fan that I made sure my wedding fell on a bi-week. Shout out to my amazing friends who brought me to a Pat’s game for my bachelorette! Growing up in Foxborough may have had something to do with this but that has yet to be proven.
7. I live to travel and to experience the world in it’s present state but also as it once was. A goal of mine is to travel to every country and document my travels by photographing the places I’ve been and then publish a photo book! Photo Credit
8. COFFEE!!!!! I’m never without a cup o’ joe. My favorite coffee house on the island is Custom House Coffee . The Beehive in Bristol is a close second. Really though, I love coffee from any little boutique coffee shops. The eclectic ones with great decor, a cozy atmosphere and the smell of freshly roasted coffee.
We’ve been hard at work finishing up some albums designs for these new beauties being added to the Jaclyn L Heirloom Collection! I can’t wait until they have arrived so I can introduce you. You’ll fall in love, promise! *So excited*
This week’s edition of Throwback Thursday (#TBT) will feature this lovely couple’s Atlanta, GA engagement. I can’t believe that I photographed them 3 years ago to the day! The sun was shining, the air was warm and Piedmont Park was in full bloom! Take a look!